Gifting Stocks, Bonds & Securities

Making a gift to the Crossroads Fund via stock, or other securities (such as bonds or mutual funds), allows you to have an immediate impact on the fight for racial, social, and economic justice.

The total value of your gift is tax-deductible as long as it has been held for at least one year. There is no obligation to pay any capital gains tax on the appreciated value. And, the gift is fully deductible as of the date it arrives in our account.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Can I transfer my stock electronically?

A. Yes, if your stock is held in brokerage account, you can transfer your gift electronically.

Please provide your broker with the following information:

DTC #: 0164
Account Name: Crossroads Fund
Account #: 4910-0663
Brokerage: Schwab Institutional, Orlando Team 10

Q. Do I need to notify Crossroads Fund about my stock transfer?

A. Yes, when your stock is transferred to our account, we do not receive any information that identifies you as the donor. Please notify us at or (773) 227-7676 when you transfer stock and provide the following information:

  • Name of the stock
  • Number of shares
  • Your name and address

Q. What is Crossroads Fund’s tax identification number?

A. Our tax id number is 36-3092907.

Q. I have other questions. Who do I contact?

A. Please email us at or call us at 773.227.7676.


Would you like information about financially responsible investing? Visit!