The Technical Assistance (TA) Fund supports specific technical assistance needs of smaller organizations. This grants program focuses on projects that reach beyond a group’s regular, ongoing work to build the organization’s internal capacity. The maximum grant in this program is $5,000.
Examples of projects funded through the TA Fund:
- purchasing, upgrading or training for technology;
- attending skills-building training for board and/or staff;
- organizing or attending conferences;
- paying a membership fee for a resource organization;
- hiring a consultant or facilitator for evaluation, planning or a retreat.
Eligibility: Organizations with annual expenses under $300,000 that meet Crossroads Fund's Funding Criteria. Priority is given to organizations that have been funded by Crossroads Fund in the last two years.
**Please note - we are no longer accepting paper applications. All applicants must use Crossroads Fund's online grant portal to apply. If you have any questions on the new system, or on the application process in general, please email Lizette Garza at email@example.com or call 773-227-7676.