QUALIFIED CHARITABLE DISTRIBUTIONS FROM YOUR IRA
- The "Qualified Charitable Distribution" allows anyone who is 70.5 years old and older to use their required distribution to make a contribution directly from their IRA account to Crossroads Fund or any non-profit organization. By doing this, you turn your distribution into a charitable gift rather than personal income that will be taxed. There are many financial advantages to give in this way. More information here.
- It's easy to do this. Just complete the following steps:
- Contact your IRA trustee and request that a "Qualified Charitable Distribution" be made directly to Crossroads Fund.
- Make sure that your gift is identified with your name, address, and your intention to use it as a "2022 IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution."
- Make your contribution to: Crossroads Fund, 3411 W. Diversey Ave #20, Chicago, IL 60647 EIN 36-3092907